Our Green Heart Space & Wild Camp Ground provide the perfect places to disconnect from the stresses of life and reconnect with nature.
Both spaces are ideal for large camping groups and are available for exclusive hire.
Please note that amplified music is not permitted on site and we have a no dogs policy.
We’ve set up some beautiful spots to appreciate the stunning surroundings and make the most of your time here. Here you can enjoy open clearings, forested areas and endless walks through rolling Somerset hills.
Green Heart Space Facilities:
– Wooden cabin fully equipped with a camp kitchen, gas stove, mains water, dining and chill out areas.
– Outdoor fire amphitheatre, ritual circle and firepit, pizza oven, several outdoor seating areas including a swing bench and hammock, compost toilets, shower, a wooded stream for exploring and footpaths right on its doorstep.
– Suitable for groups of up to 40 people.
– Overnight camping available on site.
– £140 per day / £80 overnight camping (up to 10 people.) Extra £15 per additional adult.
– 20 acres of wood pasture also available nearby for extra camping or for bigger events.
Wild Camp Ground Facilities:
-Flushing Toilet & Compost toilets
-Washing up station with mains water
-£15 per person per night
-“Beauty Spots” to make the most out of the surroundings
-We accept campervans & caravans
An abundance of wildlife thrives in the area. Birds include buzzards, sparrow hawks, lesser spotted woodpeckers, tawny and barn owls, as well as finches, great tits, crows, rooks and swallows. We also see wild deer, hares, rabbits, foxes and plenty of badger setts, as well as a plethora of insects, butterflies and moths.
The ancient hilltop of Small Down Knoll rises above the landscape, providing spectacular 360 degree views from the top. The site is situated on the St. Mary ley line which runs all the way to the nearby Glastonbury Tor.